Re: IDE

From: Marcus Harnisch
Subject: Re: IDE
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 09:20:02 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> "Definition" in this context means the implementation.  There's only
> one implementation, [...]

FWIW, in my day job I am spending most of my time in an aspect
oriented language. While there is an identifiable “master” definition,
having all aspects show up as definitions is far more useful. In many
cases (e.g vendor libraries) the “master” definitions are invisible,
yet I want to be able to refer to my own extensions as definition
points.

Cheers
Marcus