New Emacs maintainer

From: John Yates
Subject: New Emacs maintainer
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 15:23:15 -0500

For those who've actually read to the end of this message: Richard and I met
at MIT yesterday, where I officially accepted the role as maintainer of Emacs.
An announcement is forthcoming, once we dot the i's and cross the t's. It's
also why I've switched my subscription address to address@hidden, and would
appreciate if Emacs-related issues are sent there, rather than to my other
accounts.

(In a new thread...)

Thank you John for stepping up and for whatever comprises you may have had to make to reach agreement with Richard.  I am sure that we will all benefit from your leadership.

/john