merging the xwidget_mvp branch

From: joakim
Subject: merging the xwidget_mvp branch
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 22:18:43 +0100

Stefan expressed interest in merging the xwidget_mvp branch before the
Emacs 25 release. If we could make that happen it would be great. If
not, so be it, but I would need to know well in advance, because of other
possible commitments.

For those who don't know, the xwidget_mvp branch is allows embedding of
an webkit widget in an emacs window. (There is also an xwidget branch
that has more features but it is not ready for inclusion).

The branch wouldn't actually be merged, rather a patch would be
extracted and applied to master, because the branch has irrelevant
history.

--
Joakim Verona