Re: streams are cool, you could stream virtually anything!

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: streams are cool, you could stream virtually anything!
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 00:02:10 +0000

On 5 Nov 2015 11:34 pm, "T.V Raman" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I stillĀ  like these things to be in pairs, and I'm not particularly
> sold on having stream-pop.

Perhaps slightly unrelated, but I don't even think of push pop as a pair. I mean, I see the obvious the relation. It's just that I've never even used them in the same function, even though I use both a lot.

But I digress. I haven't even used stream.el yet, so I'm just assuming stream-pop would be as useful as pop.