Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 2b316c0: ; * CONTRIBUTE: Add section about the

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 2b316c0: ; * CONTRIBUTE: Add section about the bug tracker
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 10:33:48 +0100

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 9:57 AM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> -See all the files in admin/notes/* .  In particular, see
> -admin/notes/newfile, see admin/notes/repo.

Speaking of admin/notes/repo... It has a few obsolete references to Bazaar, and a comment "[The section on git merge procedure has not yet been written.]"

And I miss some discussion about policies on pushing branches to the repo. old-branches/* and other-branches/* are ancient, but what about the others? Some are prefixed with scratch/ or fix/ (one case), while others are not (like nsm, stream or shr-fontified). Is there any rhyme or reason? Also, perhaps some of the non-prefixed branches are really ancient, like pending, and should be renamed?