Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 13:51:56 +0100

> Would you prefer this as one big patch, or as several smaller ones? A big
> patch would make it easier to see the code in context, but splitting it up
> might increase review speed.

Unless you have done strange rebasing on your git branch, but instead
used plain merges, then I would suggest doing a git merge instead of
using patches.

That will preserve the full history of the files, for "git blame"
(aka. annotate) and git log.

The merge commit can also be used to provide the patch diff it that is
desired for review, etc.