Re: Separating obarray handling from abbrevs

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Separating obarray handling from abbrevs
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:32:16 -0800

>>>>> Przemysław Wojnowski <address@hidden> writes:

> Here are corrected versions.

I like it. I'm not a big fan of the name "obarray-foreach", since we're just
choosing a different name for "map", without much existing precedent for doing
so. I'd prefer "obarray-map".

Other than that, let's apply and push. Nicolas, would you do the honors? We
can adjust the naming of obarray-foreach after the push, unless others do like
that name.

John