Re: Framework extending window functions for Follow Mode (etc.).

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Framework extending window functions for Follow Mode (etc.).
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 08:50:41 -0800

> Even specifying precisely what it would have to do is far from trivial.

It will still be very good to have a specification. If we try to support a
feature we can't properly define.. much hard.

> I don't seem to have Hello in my Firefox, though I've got version 38.4.
> Perhaps the folk at Gentoo stripped it out for some reasone, or I built it
> with some "use flag" (sorry for the Gentoo jargon) not set. Or something.

If you have anything else available, I use many means for conferencing.

> I have finally uploaded the source to savannah, in branch
> scratch/follow (assuming git hasn't fooled me about this).  Why don't
> you try it out yourself?

I would love to, but at the moment I'm having difficulties just building
master. If you could show me, then you won't be stuck on me.

John