Re: use-package.el -> Emacs core

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: use-package.el -> Emacs core
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:10:12 -0800

> Do all the contributors here:
> https://github.com/jwiegley/use-package/graphs/contributors
> need to have signed the FSF copyright assignment?

Good call, Kaushal. They in fact do. I'll have to process that before
use-package.el can be considered for ELPA.

The same goes for the various backends people have contributed to alert.el. No
one has changed the core infrastructure but myself, I believe, but many of the
backends were written by other people.

pl.el has no contributors but myself.

Thanks for bringing this up, I don't fully have my GNU maintainer hat on tight
yet, clearly!

John