parinfer-mode for Emacs might be neat for encouraging Lisp adoption

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: parinfer-mode for Emacs might be neat for encouraging Lisp adoption
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 17:30:28 -0600

Here's a project borrowing some neat ideas from Emacs and extensions
(especially paredit) on lisp editing and providing some of its own
ideas, too:

  http://shaunlebron.github.io/parinfer/index.html

I could imagine this could make GNU Emacs an even better lisp hacking
environment for some than it already is, or make jumping in easier, for
some people.  Maybe someone will be inspired and add a plugin for it?
There's a space listed for editor implementations here:

  http://shaunlebron.github.io/parinfer/index.html#editor-plugins

I don't have time to work on this, but I imagine someone on this list
might find it interesting enough to take for a spin, so I thought I'd
post it here.  At the very least, it's clearly critical for GNU Emacs to
be the most advanced lisp editing environment there is. ;)

 - Chris