Re: Windows mingw64 and cygwin builds broken

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Windows mingw64 and cygwin builds broken
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 10:15:40 +0200

> From: Andy Moreton <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 22:30:51 +0000
>
> The machine with previously failing builds is now ok, so all seems to be
> fixed.

Thank you.  (In my defense, I should say that I did look for other
definitions of the symbols I introduced, but didn't find the
':timeout' one because I looked for "QCtimeout", and dbusbind.c uses a
different convention.  I should have looked for ":timeout" instead.)

If you'd like to start (or continue ;-) the discussion about run-time
selection between the D-Bus and w32 notifications, please do.