gitlog-to-changelog and "Backport"

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: gitlog-to-changelog and "Backport"
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 11:20:51 +0200

I think we need some changes in gitlog-to-changelog to attempt
removing the "Backported" marks from the generated ChangeLog.  These
would be inappropriate in the ChangeLog, I think.  The problem is that
these are written by humans using rather lax rules, so I'm not sure
how best to handle the issue.  We could, of course, leave them alone,
but I wonder if some better solution would be possible.

Thanks.