Re: Questioning the new behavior of `open-line'.

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: Questioning the new behavior of `open-line'.
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 12:34:00 +0000

> The old behaviour is: ctrl-o inserts a newline after the point,
> nothing else is done.

Ok, thanks for clarifying. Still can I ask for an example usage where
that behaviour is good and the current behaviour is bad.

I'm not trying to be annoying here. It's just that I want to clearly
list all relevant scenarios when I write the commit message (so that
future hackers will know about them before changing some behaviour).

Cheers