Re: Window splitting issues with margins

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Window splitting issues with margins
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 09:02:04 -0800

> Like I said in my other post, there are apparently people wanting to use
> linum-mode and writeroom-mode at the same time.

Yes, but is it enough people to justify a change to Emacs core? We might be
talking about tens of people, and a change that would add complexity to Emacs
core (by changing window-splittable-p) for everyone.

If it can be solved this with some Emacs Lisp in either linum-mode or
writeroom-mode, that would be much better.

John