Re: Questioning the new behavior of `open-line'.

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: Questioning the new behavior of `open-line'.
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:03:58 +0000

> Thanks for letting us know, Artur.
>
> If you're swamped, I'm happy to do the reversion (pretty easy for me, since
> I've been following the changes & the thread in detail), but I won't unless
> you say so.

Yes, you have my "OK" to revert this change completely. TBH, this
doesn't really affect me :-). Normally I just use
aggressive-indent-mode for all my indentation needs. I only realised I
wanted to change C-o while doing some edits from emacs -Q.

However, if you do revert, it would be nice if you kept the tests I
added (some of them will need to be fixed, of course).

> (Can only guess that "most important day" is Ph.D. defense?  Break a leg!)

Thanks. :-)
It is indeed.

Cheers