Re: eudc conversion to bbdb (in bbdb3.1.2?)

From: Barak A. Pearlmutter
Subject: Re: eudc conversion to bbdb (in bbdb3.1.2?)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 10:14:40 +0000

> importing / exporting records, and I agree that's an important
> thing.  Are there possibly other types of applications, too?

Part of the motivation of making a stable and nice API is that people
might find other unanticipated uses. Letting my imagination run wild:
integration with spelling correction to make it correct names, or a
minor mode to insert hyperlinks on names when in a major mode (like
markdown or latex or texinfo or text) that supports hyperlinks.