Re: Dynamic modules: emacs-module.c and signaling errors

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Dynamic modules: emacs-module.c and signaling errors
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 13:12:30 -0700

Eli> Since this obviously works as it was designed, my question is: how
Eli> should a module be written so that this kind of errors signal a normal
Eli> Lisp error we are accustomed with Emacs primitives?

What I did in my module is do an error check after every call in to
Emacs, returning early when one is seen.  Then eventually control
returns to Fmodule_call, which handles translating this to a Lisp
signal.

The module in question isn't doing this check after calling
extract_integer, but it should.

Tom