Re: Questions about isearch

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Questions about isearch
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 12:29:13 +0200

> Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 10:03:33 +0000
> From: Artur Malabarba <address@hidden>
> Cc: emacs-devel <address@hidden>, Andreas Röhler <address@hidden>
>
> Maybe we should should start a new thread just for this special
> "language support". Starting by listing points of what would be the
> goals of such a feature.

Please feel free.

But I must say that my OP was triggered by the need to document the
new features mentioned in NEWS as not yet documented.  This is part of
preparing Emacs for the release of v25.1.  I asked those questions
because working on the documentation made me wonder what should and
shouldn't work, such that the parts that we intend to work are
documented, and the entire feature is fairly complete and
self-consistent.  Design and implementation of new significant
features should take a back seat at this time, if we want to release
Emacs 25.1 any time soon.