Re: First draft of the Emacs website

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: First draft of the Emacs website
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 14:07:09 +0100

"H.Tsurumoto" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Everyone, I think very nice design too.
>
> By the way, I tried to access this web site by Firefox with LibreJS,
> it blocked "animation.js <http://animation.js>" and "jquery.min.js
> <http://jquery.min.js>".
>
> "animation.js <http://animation.js>" was licensed by GPLv3+, but LibreJS
> didn't detect the license.
>
> Someone know how to solve this problem?

Frankly, my preferred approach for solving problems with JavaScript
animations would be license-agnostic.  I don't want web pages to change
while I am looking at them.  If the content is not important enough to
stay until I (rather than the script) am finished with it, it is not
important enough to be there in the first place.

--
David Kastrup