Re: Programmer dvorak input method

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: Programmer dvorak input method
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 00:14:04 +0000

I think the package also needs a line that looks like this:

;;;###autoload(register-input-method "programmers-dvorak" "English"
'quail-use-package "DVP@" "English (ASCII) input method for
programmers Dvorak layout." "programmer-dvorak")

IIUC, this should ensure that the input-method is available just by
installing the package, while the package won't be loaded until the
method is actually activated.