RE: First draft of the Emacs website

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: First draft of the Emacs website
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 13:58:10 -0800 (PST)

After I sent the last reply it occurred to me that it might be
useful to take a look at some of the things that RMS has written
about the development of Emacs in conjunction with Lisp.

A quick google pointed to this article.  I know there are others
as well; this just happened to be the second Google hit for
"richard stallman emacs".  It is mostly history, but there is
some info here about the relation between Emacs and Lisp features.

http://www.gnu.org/gnu/rms-lisp.en.html

And of course there is this, about the importance of dynamic
binding to Emacs:

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs-paper.html#SEC17