builds are getting slower?

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: builds are getting slower?
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 21:15:38 -0500

Subjectively it felt to me lately like it was taking longer to build
Emacs than it used to. When I looked at my daily build logs, that seems
to be confirmed - see attached figure (time for a full bootstrap).
In particular, things seem to have gotten about 30% slower around 10th
November. Maybe (?) this is borne out by
http://hydra.nixos.org/job/gnu/emacs-trunk/tarball#tabs-charts
or maybe it isn't.

Anyway, I just mention it in case anyone feels like investigating.