Re: Another iteration on the Emacs website

From: Nikolaus Rath
Subject: Re: Another iteration on the Emacs website
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:11:22 -0800

On Dec 11 2015, Nicolas Petton <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I made another iteration on the Emacs website, which you can see here:
> http://nicolas-petton.fr/ressources/emacs-website/

Nice!

I think "The features of GNU Emacs include" is a bit wordy
though. Maybe you could just say "Features" instead?

Also, to me the "bullet points" with the emacs screenshots inside look a
little odd. With the exception of the first two on the left they contain
a lot of "stuff" but don't convey any useful information. For example,
if you just looked at the "highly customizable" screenshot without
reading the text, would you really connect it to "highly customizable"
(as opposed to e.g. "it includes something called Org-Agenda", or "it
supports bold text and colors", or "what the hell does non-nil mean?")?

Best,
-Nikolaus