Re: PATCH: Add the ability to give rcirc servers an alias name

From: Ryan Yeske
Subject: Re: PATCH: Add the ability to give rcirc servers an alias name
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 10:40:27 -0800

Thanks for all your patience with this Dave.

I think you are right on both counts.  Creating a helper function doesn't really work.  And creating multiple connections to one server is almost never what we would want.

I approve this patch.  What is the next step to getting this merged into emacs?

Ryan