Re: emacs-25 build broken?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: emacs-25 build broken?
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 12:17:03 -0500

> Why him?  I don't see any changes he made in ucs-normalize.el.  Do you?

Sorry, I saw that that commit by Anders added the (require 'ucs-normalize) and thought that this error was related to that. I just rebuilt using that commit and the build finished fine.

Does reverting 0905307 solves the problem?

Actually I just finished building using make bootstrap from the lastest commit on emacs-25 and it finished fine.

Please ignore this ping, Anders.