Re: eww doesn't decode %AA%BB%CC URL names

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: eww doesn't decode %AA%BB%CC URL names
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 21:43:17 +0100

Hm!  I have an unexpected compliation here.

If I eval the following:

(write-region (point) (point-max) "/home/larsi/Downloads/Сердце")

Then I get a file name that consists of five spaces.  That seems awfully
weird.  I may have configured something somewhere that says that Emacs
should create file names in latin-1...  Hm...

(set-language-environment "Latin-1")

Which I would guess isn't uncommon.  Making an all-blank file name here
is somewhat unacceptable, I think.  So how should this be handled?