Re: 4K Bugs

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: 4K Bugs
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 19:21:42 +0100

Ivan Shmakov <address@hidden> writes:

> That doesn’t sound constructive; what semantics do you suggest?

I think I described the semantics in the earlier message?  The one with
critical/wishlish/closed?

> Of course, there’s always an option of starting a “community
> fork” of the Emacs bug tracking system, so that the users can
> track the bugs the developers found to be unworthy of being
> open.

I don't know what this means.  All the bug reports, no matter what their
statuses, are in the bug tracker.  If you wish to follow only the bugs
that are marked all og wishlist/wontfix/unreproducible/closed, that's
just a couple of lines in debbugs-gnu.  Be my guest.