Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 20:09:24 -0500

Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> It hard to get across because it's just so odd.  :-)  Since this is an
> obviously useful functionality that would make Emacs bug triage easier,
> why can't we have the VM where this is running provisioned with more
> RAM?
>
> I can send money to the FSF for 32GB extra RAM if that helps.

That's a kind offer.

If enough people tell me that this issue is affecting them, I will ask
FSF if we can have more memory. At the moment it seems to me that you
have an atypical way of working (no offence meant!). Given that all
resources are shared, I don't like to ask for more than we actually
need.