tpu-edt.elc

From: Robert . Brightman
Subject: tpu-edt.elc
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 11:19:36 -0600

Hello there,

We are upgrading our Linux server to RHEL6 and have discovered that running emacs -f tpu-edt does not function properly. Certain keypad commands - specifically GOLD commands - do not work at all.

I realize that this is a declining utility but there are still some old relics out here that use TPU-EDT on a daily basis. If you can find it in your heart to provide an updated file then I would be forever in your debt.

Thank you for your consideration.

Robert Brightman
address@hidden