Re: Need review of emacs-25-merge branch

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Need review of emacs-25-merge branch
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 20:15:28 +0100

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

> I would have to redo the merge again to know exactly what those conflicts
> were. Several were in ERC, some in the NEWS file, some in eww, some in
> autoloads, and a few in configuration file (.gitignore, etc).

I had a peek at the megapatch and skimmed the erc and eww changes, and
nothing stood out as being obviously incorrect.  :-)  But it's hard to
tell just by reading a patch, of course.

Applying and then dealing with any fall-out seems the way to go...
(After fixing the issues previously noted about the test/automated
thing, which is my fault.  I was trying to cherry-pick, but it didn't go
that well...)

(And ChangeLog.2.)