[ELPA] New package: loccur

From: Alexey Veretennikov
Subject: [ELPA] New package: loccur
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 22:08:41 +0100

Hi,

I would like to contribute my package loccur
(https://github.com/fourier/loccur) to the GNU ELPA. It is basically
something in between keep-lines and occur: provides the same
functionality as occur but without creating a new buffer/window. It
works great to quickly navigate in the file.
See the animated gifs on how it looks like in work in the link above.

People already use it for quite a while (first time I submitted it to
sourceforge in 2009, then moved to github), so it could be of interest at
least for a few people.

It had one non-trivial contributor except of me, but I was not able to
get his response on copyright papers so I wiped the code out and
rewritten it.

I have my FSF papers signed.

--
Br,