Re: Emacs Mac port

From: Adrian . B . Robert
Subject: Re: Emacs Mac port
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:28:21 +0200

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to see this work applied to the emacs-25 branch, as I have been
> using it daily for years and can vouch for its readiness. We also need a new
> section in the NEWS to describe what it offers as a build flavor for Mac
> users, and a section in the INSTALL file describing how to select it.

What is the status of multi-TTY support in the Mac Port?  From this post
it looks like it is not there yet?

https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/3vvrln/emacsmacport_and_the_daemon_problem/

If not, I suppose it will be worth mentioning this, and perhaps the
workarounds given in Reddit, in the INSTALL or NEWS.

Also, it may be worth to mention major user-visible differences from the main
NS version.  Not necessarily the bells and whistles, but functional items such
as the Meta/Super mapping mentioned in another thread (if it remains a
difference).