Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2016 09:42:02 +0200

> From: Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 21:35:29 -0500
> Cc: Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden>, address@hidden
>
> I rebooted the machine to recover from this, but at time of writing it
> has not come back up. All I can do at this point is mail the FSF
> sysadmin, and due to the season I would not be surprised if it takes a
> while to sort out.

That's too bad (it's not back up yet as of this writing, and the FSF
status page doesn't even mention the problem).  And it's a PITA when
that happens, because all the bug-related discussions get lost without
being archived with the bugs.  Given these problems, I think we should
ask the admins to look into what happens on that machine when it's
rebooted, so that these incidents wouldn't be so painful.