Re: Dynamic modules: MODULE_HANDLE_SIGNALS etc.

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Dynamic modules: MODULE_HANDLE_SIGNALS etc.
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 12:32:21 -0800

OK, I've heard the concerns and input from all parties, and my decision is
that we will include the stack overflow recovery logic, as it is now
implemented, while keeping our ears open for any problems this causes to
users.

Daniel, Eli, Paul, thank you for spending the time to be vocal and deliberate
in enumerating your concerns. To Daniel specifically: I appreciate your
experience in this area, and that you are not speaking from your imagination,
but I'd like to give the current recovery approach a try before calling it a
non-starter, or branching out into more complex solutions.

We *will* have the freedom to reverse this decision in a future release if
things become worse rather than better. But there is no more benefit in
debating this future.

Thank you,