Re: Emacs touch interface

From: Anders Lindgren
Subject: Re: Emacs touch interface
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 21:35:22 +0100

It would be a good idea to define the events that the different gestures should generate. That way we would reduce the risk that different implementations would come up with their own set of incompatible event names.

The only implementation I know of that define gestures is the carbon "mac" port, maybe we should use its event names as precedence? It uses `sweep-left/right/up/down', `magnify-up/down', and `rotate-left/right'.

    -- Anders