Re: Emacs Mac port

From: Chad Brown
Subject: Re: Emacs Mac port
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 18:00:59 -0800

> On 04 Jan 2016, at 17:00, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I'd like to hear what others think.  Do you want to have a restricted
> version of the Mac port in the mainline?  Will you use it in
> preference to the full-feature version distributed separately (e.g.,
> via another git repository)?

Speaking for myself: I do not use any form of the Mac port, but
instead use the NS port (under Mac OSX), because I want to track
the mainline (or the release candidate when such exists). From
what I’ve seen, there are things in the Mac port that I would
like to have (e.g. with regards to select), but I forgo in order
to help (minimally) emacs development.

Thanks,
~Chad