Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-25 1729cf3: ; * admin/MAINTAINERS: Remove myself

From: Xue Fuqiao
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-25 1729cf3: ; * admin/MAINTAINERS: Remove myself.
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 16:52:16 +0800

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 12:48 PM, John Wiegley <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Author: Xue Fuqiao <address@hidden>
>>     ; * admin/MAINTAINERS: Remove myself.
>>     ; Lack of time.
>
> I'm sorry to see you leave the MAINTAINERS file, Xue. Good luck, and perhaps
> someday I'll have the joy of seeing you return.

I'm not about to disappear, but I won't spend much time reading
emacs-devel/bug-gnu-emacs and commit changes at least for a while.  If
anyone needs something from me, please put me explicitly in the Cc.

Thanks for your attention, and thank you for maintaining Emacs.  You did
(and are doing) a great job!  I think your approach (paying attention on
people/organization/communication issues, coordinating people’s efforts,
getting more people to come in, etc.) is very effective.