Re: find-file-project

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: find-file-project
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 23:52:48 -0500

> Could we want to reuse it for non-project, or non-file completions, in
> the future?

I'm not sure I understand the question.  This category is only there so
people can tweak the completion style for this particular use of
completion, so I think `project-file' is OK.

Maybe what you're getting it at, is that maybe we should introduce
a notion of hierarchy within "categories".  I think we can do that later
if/when the need arise.

> +    (unicode-name (styles . (basic substring)))
> +    (project-file (styles . (basic substring partial-completion))))
This should not be needed since it's already in completion-styles.

        Stefan