Re: Can we not introduce frivolous indentation change to define-minor-mo

From: Leo Liu
Subject: Re: Can we not introduce frivolous indentation change to define-minor-mode?
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 03:40:18 +0800

On 2016-01-07 11:00 -0800, John Wiegley wrote:
> Our main concern here is establishing a policy for the future that avoids the
> potential for negative reaction in these cases.
>
> On this particular commit, what you did might even be appreciated by the
> original author; but hearing them agree first would have been better.

Indeed John.

I think I jumped the gun a bit too quick though the consensus appears
(to me) imminent. My faults and time constraints often lead me to prefer
quickly move things out of the way which is something I'll try my best
to avoid.

To Oleh,

Sorry for this accident. Not meant to be unkind/rude.

Leo