Re: 4K Bugs

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: 4K Bugs
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 14:33:26 +0100

address@hidden (Phillip Lord) writes:

>> `debbugs-emacs' would be misleading, because http://debbugs.gnu.org is
>> also the bug tracker for other GNU projects.
>
> Yeah. But if I type M-x debbugs-gnu, I just get emacs bugs right?

Emacs is the default package. You can change this by customizing
`debbugs-gnu-default-packages'. Or you call interactively
"C-u M-x debbugs-gnu".

(For all what I claim here: pls blame me if it isn't documented in the
User Guide)

> Ah, okay, it's not all "done" bugs. I was wondering why there were so
> few. Again, I would toggle the default here. Power users will work it
> out.

Noted. Will be done.

> One document which I think is missing is a "what all the tags" mean.

I believe it is covered in the User Guide. If not sufficient, ask for
clarification.

> Phil

Best regards, Michael.