Re: Basic questions about the triage process

From: Andrew Hyatt
Subject: Re: Basic questions about the triage process
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 22:47:54 -0500

> address@hidden (Phillip Lord) writes:
>
>> Is there a "pending-closure" tag, that can be used to help the clean up?
>> Then one person could send the "I think this is outdated now" email, and
>> another close it later.
>
> That's basically "moreinfo".

I've been using the "unreproducible" tag as just this sort of tag - it
means that it can't be reproduced at least by me, and if no one can
reproduce it within a few weeks, it should be turned into
"doneunreproducible".  I've detailed this process in the
admin/notes/triage file (which I'll soon rename to admin/notes/bug-triage).