Re: Errors in redisplay in eww

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Errors in redisplay in eww
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2016 11:46:22 +0200

> From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2016 10:13:16 +0100
>
> > Can you tell how come get-text-property returns something else in your
> > case?
>
> No, it has to return the same as you're seeing.  Is it possible that
> my Emacs just isn't warning about these nil faces?

Did you look in *Messages*?  These warnings are silent when they
happen as part of redisplay (because showing them in the echo area
would re-enter redisplay and cause an infinite loop).

I don't think it's possible for this not to produce a warning, the
code that produces them is unconditional.

Thanks.