Re: master badcd38 1/2: Correct a whole bunch of bugs coming with rename

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: Re: master badcd38 1/2: Correct a whole bunch of bugs coming with renamed cell relocation.
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 20:23:22 +0100

Yes these are bugs, and they have been there since 2011 when I
introduced the renamed cell feature. I was aware fo them, and I really
should have corrected them earlier, but unfortunately I was too busy /
not enough motivated for that.
So yes, as these are bugs, I would like to port these correction also
on the emacs-25 branch.

After this, I think that I need to redesign the way th