useless variable handle_user_signal_hook?

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: useless variable handle_user_signal_hook?
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 14:19:39 -0800

The attached patch (recently added to emacs-25) introduced a C variable handle_user_signal_hook that is useless because it is always null. Although the variable can be optimized away by link-time optimization, typically it is not optimized away.

Are you intending to add further patches to emacs-25 that need this variable, before Emacs 25 is released? If not, how about if we remove this variable for now? We can always add it back again later, when it's needed.