ELPA updating properly?

From: Ken Manheimer
Subject: ELPA updating properly?
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 14:11:38 -0500

Is ELPA failing to update, or am I doing something wrong with my package?

A few days ago (Tue Jan 19 00:47:58 2016 -0500), I converted my multishell.el package from a regular directory to a git subtree, changing the version at that juncture from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5. I've updated the subtree several times since then, pushing the changes to master (and receiving emailed confirmations), but haven't seen the released version change from 1.0.4.

Did I botch the changeover of my package from directory to git subtree? Or does ELPA not update releases as frequently as I expect? Or is it somehow broken? (It took several days after my original addition of the directory to ELPA before my package was released, apparently because ELPA was failing to update at the time.)

Ken