Re: tags-loop-continue

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: tags-loop-continue
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 05:00:42 +0300

John,

On 01/22/2016 04:54 AM, John Wiegley wrote:

Eli has made points similar to this several times now. Please consider that
any feeling you have about "what people think" about this feature is invalid
right now, because there is close to zero experience with xref and project.
Silence from the people on this list should not be taken to mean anything, at
least as far as judgments about the user interface are concerned.

The message you're quoting is about a years-old problem which has nothing to do with me (or xref), except I've brought it up in discussions and filed a bug.

I just wanted to emphasize this, because I feel the point is not hitting home
yet. Eli is, in a sense, one of your first real users, and so the experiences
he's having right now are the ones to pay attention to.

Why don't you work on it? It's over there: http://debbugs.gnu.org/20489