Re: pcase docs

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: pcase docs
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 00:07:03 -0500

> Sorry, I don't understand: how can knowing what 'defmacro' does help
> to know what 'pcase-defmacro' does?

(defmacro FOO (FARGS) BODY) takes an expression of the form (FOO AARGS),
and replaces it with the result of evaluating BODY in a context where
FARGS is bound to AARGS.

(pcase-defmacro FOO (FARGS) BODY) takes a pattern of the form (FOO AARGS),
and replaces it with the result of evaluating BODY in a context where
FARGS is bound to AARGS.

        Stefan "hoping this clarifies it.  Sorry for my poor docstrings"