Re: Adding c/c++ scripting

From: Tom
Subject: Re: Adding c/c++ scripting
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 05:35:27 +0000 (UTC)

Xue Fuqiao <xfq.free <at> gmail.com> writes:

> PS: Personally, I like Neovim's plugin architecture.  With the msgpack
> API, you can even use C#/Ruby/JavaScript/... to write plugins.

Does it support calling, for example, a function defined in a C#
plugin from a Javascript plugin? Because that is the important
thing that you could write a plugin in any language and use the
resulting code from any other language.

If it's not possible then these plugins are just isolated pieces
of code which is much less useful.