Re: async-dns e09c097 1/2: Refactor make_network_process

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: async-dns e09c097 1/2: Refactor make_network_process
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 23:57:03 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> writes:

>     Refactor make_network_process

Untangling the many various bits in make_network_process wasn't, er,
easy.  It's very... optimised.

But it seems to work now with `M-x gnus', at least.  But there are many
many use cases for make_network_process, and I'm not able to test them
all.  And there doesn't seem to be much test coverage for this stuff.

So I'd really appreciate it if people checked out the branch and see
whether it still works for them.  There should be no functional
differences -- it's still just a refactoring.

I'll be adding async DNS next...