RE: Emacs pretest 25.0.90

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Emacs pretest 25.0.90
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 09:15:44 -0800 (PST)

> > > I haven't tried it but I see that the pretest for Windows 64-bit
> > > build is available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/emacsbinw64/
> >
> > Is there a way to download it without accepting that
> > "FREE UnzipApp™ Chrome New Tab"?  I don't see one.
>
> What exactly did you try?  Downloading stuff from sourceforge doesn't
> require any acceptance of any add-ons.  I just tried and didn't get
> anything like that.  It just asks where to put the file.

I simply clicked that URL, then I clicked the large, green
Download button.  (I didn't see any other download link or
button.)

After doing that, I got what seemed like a full-page, opt-in for
"FREE UnzipApp (TM) Chrome New Tab and UnzipApp (TM) Supporting
Application" (see attached screenshot).  I saw no way to delete
or bypass that opt-in (for which I have no need), to just download
the pretest.

Perhaps you will tell me that I was mistaken in my interpretation
of this solicitation, with its "Please read carefully" fine print,
"Download the Chrome New Tab", and "Install the FREE supporting
application".